Recent IELTS test in Thailand – June 2022 (Academic)
1. Writing test
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a pie chart describing water use in Sydney.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that university education is the best way to achieve success in life, while others believe it is no longer true. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. Speaking test
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of work do you do?
– Where are you from?
– Where is your hometown located?
– What is your hometown famous for?
– Did you study the history of your hometown in school?
– Do you go to the cinema sometimes?
– How often do you go there?
– What types of movies do you like to watch?
– What did you enjoy watching when you were young?
– Has your taste in movies changed with age?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
– what it was
– when you got it
– who gave it to you
and explain why you liked it so much.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Why do you still remember that toy?
– What things should parents consider before buying toys for their children?
– Besides toys, what other things in the house do children usually play with?
– Why do parents buy toys for their kids?