Recent IELTS test in India – June 2022 (General)
1. Writing test
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have an upcoming meeting with your manager to discuss your performance in the past year. Write a letter to the manager. In your letter,
– Describe your achievements in the past year
– Say what areas/skills you need to improve on
– Suggest a plan to improve those skills/areas.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
2. Speaking test
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your identification?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live, in an apartment or a house?
– Where do you spend most of the time in your house? Why?
– Do you play different outdoor games?
– What game would you like to play in the future?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
– when it was
– what you had to do
– how you managed your schedule
and explain how you felt about being that busy.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think children should be taught more in a classroom than outdoors?
– What are the advantages for kids of having outdoor activities in school?