You should say:
- Who this person is
- How do you know this person
- Where this person travels to
- Explain why this person likes to travel by plane
- Today, aeroplanes are gaining popularity and many people like to travel by planes.
- Here, I would like to talk about a person I know, who loves to travel by air.
- He is none other than my uncle, Mr. Joginder Singh.
- He is tall and handsome.
- He is in his early 40s.
- He is the head of the admissions cell in Lovely Professional University.
- His job is to promote the university, for which he has to travel to several cities in India and all over the world.
- He recently went to Kerala, in south India. Sometimes he travels to other countries too.
- He always shares his experiences, which he has during his flights.
- He told me that he never gets bored, when he travels by planes.
- He likes the comforts and different facilities, which are provided in the planes.
- He is an extrovert and has made many friends on his journeys, who belong to different regions and cultures.
- This has added to his experiences.
- He told me that many delicious dishes, from different cuisines are served in the plane and the
- comforts provided in planes have made him addicted to air travel.
- Though my uncle has experience of many hours of flight, even then he is always ready to travel by plane.
- I know many things about planes now, like I know where the button is to call for service and how the seats can be adjusted.
- The way he describes the merits of travelling by planes, has encouraged me to have the flight experience soon.
- I am eagerly waiting for an opportunity to travel by a plane. So much so that it has become my dream to travel by air.
Talk about a person who travels a lot by flight for work purpose
- Who is the person
- What he does
- How do you know him
- Why he travels a lot
- I know many people who usually opt for travelling by air either for work purposes or for holidays.
- One such person who comes to mind is my maternal uncle.
- His name is Amit Kumar and he is in his mid 40’s.
- He is a tall and a handsome person with good physique as he likes to hit the gym everyday and he has been doing it for the last 10 years. He is also very strict about his diet
- Apart from being a very intelligent person he likes to do many leisure activities such as solo travelling and hiking.
- He was brilliant in his studies starting from primary school itself.
- He cleared his UPSC exams at a very young age.
- At present, he is serving for Punjab government as an Indian Administrative Service officer.
- He has been in this job for the last 8 years.
- He carries an image of a very strict officer who is very disciplined
- He is always happy to help the needy.
- Being involved in different kinds of meeting every now and then he has to travel a lot.
- So to save handful amount of time he chooses to travel by air.
- I remember recently he had to go to Mumbai for some work purpose and it was very
- spontaneous so he didn’t had time to book a flight, so he asked me to book a flight ticket for him.
- He is dedicated to his work and does not like to delay hence this is one reason he likes to travel by air.
- Before attaining this position he used to teach at a secondary school for specially abled children.
- He taught children in many areas of the country; again where he used to travel by air .
- As he is apart of my family and I have known him for avery long time,I get a lot of motivation from him and I see him as my role model
- Not just professional life but he is always concerned towards family issues too.
- I believe because of his hard work and dedication he has achieved a good life .
- Looking up to his success story gives me motivation to become a person like him in life.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of traveling by plane?
There are many advantages of travelling by planes. It is a very fast means of transport and saves a lot of time. There are many comforts available in planes, which are not there in other means of travel, like good entertainment systems, foods from various cuisines, catering to different dietary needs, all sorts of beverages are also available, temperature control and so on. We can travel to any part of the world by planes. As for the disadvantages, the main one is that it is more expensive than other modes of travel. Not everyone can afford to travel by air. It is also a cause of air pollution and noise pollution.
- Is it good to live nearby an airport?
No, I don’t think it is good to live near an airport, because there is a lot of traffic in areas near the airport. That leads to both air and noise pollution, leading to many health related problems and disturbance throughout the day and night.
- Do Indian people like to travel by plane?
Yes, Indian people like to travel by plane. It has become a very common means of domestic and international travel among the people of India. They travel by air for several reasons, like for business, education, for pleasure, for religious reasons, etc.
- What kinds of transportation do people choose when they go on a long journey?
People usually choose air travel for long journeys. However, for domestic long distance journeys, trains are also a very popular means of transport. For international travel, people prefer to travel by air.
- Would you like to travel by your own car in the future?
Yes, I would like to travel by my own car in the future. I love travelling long distances by road, as we can see more places and experience more cultures and foods on the way. I think road trips are the best way to see more places and meet more people, from different backgrounds.
- What kinds of people travel by plane in India?
All types of people travel by plane in India. Anyone who can afford airfares prefers travelling by planes. Many Indians travel by air for their work and businesses, to save time. Many students travel domestically and internationally for better education facilities. Many people travel to popular tourist destinations.
- Are you happy with the service on the plane in India?
Yes, I am happy with the service on planes in India. The quality of service is very good, which includes the food, beverages and entertainment. The staff of all the airlines are well-trained and very polite and helpful. OR
I haven’t experienced travelling by planes as yet. However, my friends and relatives who have travelled domestically by air have shared their experiences with me and they have told me that the service on planes in India is very good. The food available is delicious, there are many choices for the beverages and also, the entertainment system is very good.
- Why do some people just dislike air travel?
Some people dislike air travel due to the fear of heights and flying. They may feel travelling sickness. Some people may have had a bad flying experience, which makes them dislike air travel. Some people dislike it due to health-related problems.