Describe a businessman that you admire.
You should say:
- Who his person is;
- How you got to know this person;
- What this person does;
- How you think of this person.
Sample band 8+
Today I’m going to tell you about a businessman that I really admire and respect. I live in a beautiful and peaceful street and most of my neighbors are working for companies or running their own enterprises. Among them, I would pick Mr. Vincent as the most admirable businessman I have ever met.
Mr. Vincent is 30 years old and he established his first company when he was only 26. His company trades medical equipment, and it’s name is Viet Sun. He has acquired a reputation as a profound and dedicated person to his work, I usually find him leaving for work early and getting home late. Even on weekends, instead of hanging out with friends, he is still glued to his computer screen.
Despite being older than me by nearly 10 years but he looks really young and is always full of energy. Few people have the great passion and relevant skills to pursue to their goals. Mr. Vincent is one of those who could achieve his dream by himself at the age of 26, and this is what I find most appealing about him.
Another of his lovely traits is definitely his wise advice. Therefore, whenever I feel discouraged, I will seek his advice. I have learnt many useful things from him, not only in everyday things, but also in attitudes to life
To me, he is not just a normal businessman, but a person whom I can share things with and learn many things from. I really owe a lot of gratitude to him
- reputation: the beliefs or opinions that are generally held about someone or something
- profound: having or showing great knowledge or insight.
- dedicated: devoted to a task or purpose; having single-minded loyalty or integrity.
- attitudes to life: mentality in daily life.
- discouraged: having lost confidence or enthusiasm; disheartened.