50 topics part 1 is divided into 10 main groups
4 topics PART 2 and PART 3 with 42 specific topics
Check Part 1: Topic I -> V
A. Speaking Part 1
VI. Location-related topics
- Is there any beautiful scenery in your hometown?
- How can you try to live in a house with a good view?
- Do people like to take photos of beautiful scenery?
- Why do people prefer to use mobile phones to take photos of beautiful scenery?
23. Park / Garden
- What do people often do in the park?
- Did you often visit the park when you were young?
- Do you think there are enough public gardens & parks in your hometown?
- Why do people in cities like public gardens?
- What do you think are the benefits of having gardens in the city?
- What do people living in the countryside like to do?
- What are the benefits of living in rural areas?
- Do you spend much time in the countryside?
- Do you consider living in the countryside in the future?
25. What do street markets sell?
- What do street markets sell?
- Are there many street markets in Vietnam?
- What are the differences between street markets and supermarkets? Do you often go to the supermarket?
VII. Nature-related topics
- Do you keep plants at home?
- What plant did you grow when you were young?
- Do you know anything about growing a plant?
- Do Vietnamese people send plants as gifts?
- How often do you look at the sky?
- Do you prefer the sky in the morning or the sky at night?
- Can you see the moon and stars at night where you live?
- Is there a good place to look at the sky where you live?
28. Animal (Pets- Wild animals)
- Are there many people keeping pets in Vietnam?
- Have you ever had a pet when you were young?
- What pet will you keep if you want?
- Do you think it is necessary to protect wild animals?
- What wild animals do you like?
- Do you like to go to the zoo?
- How do you like insects?
- Are there many different insects where you live?
- Do you think insects are useful?
VIII. School-related topics
- Are you good at remembering numbers?
- Do you often use numbers?
- Is there any special number you like?
- Are you good at math?
31. Pen or Pencil
- When was the last time that you bought a pen or pencil?
- Do you usually use a pen or pencil?
- Which one do you use more often?
- What do you think if someone gives you apen or a pencil as a gift?
- Do you often write with a pen?
- Is your handwriting easy to read for other people?
- Do you like to receive cards with hand-written words?
- Can we tell someone’s personality from his or her handwriting?
- What’s the difference between writing with a pen and typing on a computer?
- Have you ever been to historical museums?
- Do you like history?
- When was the last time you read about history?
- Did you like history when you were young?
- Have you ever taken science courses?
- Is science important?
- Should we learn science?
- Did you have any science classes in elementary or high school?
- What kind of science do people usually study?
VIIII. Personality-related topics
- Were you patient when you were young?
- How do you feel when other people are not patient? Were you less or more patient when you were angry?
- Are you a tidy person?
- Are all of your family members tidy?
- Do you think you are more tidy at school than at home?
- What do you like to talk about?
- Did you change the way you discuss when you were a child?
- Do you change your opinions frequently?
- Do you make plans every day?
- Are you good at managing your time?
- What is the latest plan you made?
- What is the hardest part about making plans?
X. Other topics
40. Being alone (Spending time by yourself )
- Do you like to be alone?
- What was the last time when you were alone and what did you do then?
- What do you always do when you are alone?
- Do you like dessert?
- Do you like eating cakes?
- Have you ever made cakes?
- Special cake in your country?
- Do you like to eat sweets?
- Do you like sweets compared to when you were a child? Have you ever tried to make sweets?
- Why do people like sweets?
42. Water sport
- Have you done water sports?
- What water sports do you like doing? Are water sports popular in VietNam?
- Have you ever met a celebrity in real life?
- Who is your favorite movie star?
- Are international superstars popular in your country?
- Do you like your own voice?
- Has your voice ever changed?
- Do you enjoy recording your voice and listening to it? Does your voice sound similar to your parents?
45. Social Network
- How often do you use social networking applications? Why do you use social networking apps?
- What are the disadvantages of social networking apps? Do you think it is good to make friends online?
- What languages can you speak?
- Do you think it’s difficult to learn a new language?
- Will you learn other languages in the future ?
47. Conversation With A Stranger
- Is it hard to strike up a conversation with a stranger?
- Do you normally carry on a conversation with strangers?
- Are you afraid of being evaluated when you meet someone for the first time?
- When children should have their own ideas/opinions?
- What are the benefits when children have their own ideas/opinions?
- What are the responsibilities of teachers to help children develop their ideas/opinions? Do you think children are taught to have the same ideas with their parents?
49. Tea or Coffee
- Do Vietnamese people like to drink tea or coffee?
- Do you prepare tea or coffee for the guests at home?
- When was the last time you drank tea or coffee?
- What do you think is the best age to learn to drive?
- How do you feel about getting older?
- Should we treat people of different ages in the same way?