In this post, we discuss IELTS speaking topic “Technology ” with sample questions/answers.
Speaking Part 1:
- Are you happy to be the age you are now?
- When you were a child, did you think a lot about your future?
- Do you think you have changed as you have got older?
- What will be different about your life in the future?
Speaking Part 2
Describe a time when you started using a new technological device (e.g. a new computer or phone)
You should say :
- What device you started using
- Why you started using this device
- How easy or difficult it was to use
- And explain how helpful this device was to you.
Speaking Part 3: Follow-up Questions
Technology and Education
- What is the best age for children to start computer lessons?
- Do you think that schools should use more technology to help children learn?
- Do you agree or disagree that computers will replace teachers one day?
Technology and Society
- How much has technology improved how we communicate with each other?
- Do you agree that there are still many more major technological innovations to be made?
- Could you suggest some reasons why some people are deciding to reduce their use of technology?