Recent IELTS exam questions ( November 2018 Canada)
Candidate got following recent IELTS exam questions on 8 November 2018 in Canada
Speaking Part 1
– Where do you work?
– Do you think your work place need any improvements?
– What can they change?
– Do you think breakfast is important?
– Do you have a fixed morning routine?
– Do you like to change it?
– What do you prefer? Team sports or Individual sports?
Speaking Part 2
Talk about an important decision you made with the help of another person
– What is it?
– Who helped you to take it?
– The impact of that decision
Speaking Part 3
– Whom do teenagers consult when making decisions?
– What is good; Quick or well-thought decisions?
– Leadership & Decision making
– National Policy & Decision Making
– Can national leaders please everyone?