1. Writing task 1 (a #letter)
A friend of yours is living in another country. You would like to work in his/her country for a while. Write a letter to your friend and say
– Explain why you would like to work in his/her country
– Describe your skills and experience
– Ask for some information about working in his/her country
2. Writing task 2 (an #essay)
Some people hold the view that a good teacher is more important for education success while others think the student’s attitude is more important to succeed in education. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
3. Speaking test
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What kind of house do you live in?
– Do you like living there?
– Is it similar to the house where you grew up?
– What do you remember about the house where you grew up?
– What is the difference between that house and one you live in now?
– Do you go to museums often?
– When was the last time you visited a museum?
– Do you like learning about history?
– Do you think it is important to learn about history?
Part 2 (#Cue Card)
Talk about an occasion when you couldn’t use your mobile phone. Please say
– When it happened
– Where it happened
– Why you couldn’t use your mobile phone
– How it made you feel
Part 3 (#Discussion)
– Is using a mobile phone always appropriate?
– Where in your country people can’t use a mobile phone?
– Do you think as a society we should have clear rules when a phone can’t be used?
– Nowadays many children have mobile phones. Do you think it is a good idea?
– At what age should children be given phones? Why?
– Many parents use phones to keep their kids busy, is this a good idea?