- What is your name?
- What should I call you?
- Where do you live?
- Do you like your hometown?
- Would you recommend it to others?
- Let’s talk about water. Do you drink tap or bottled water?
- Is bottled water affordable where you live?
- Were you ever in a situation when you couldn’t find drinking water?
2. Cue Card
Talk about an occasion when someone gave you something you really wanted.
- What it was
- When you got it
- Who gave it to you
- How you felt when you received it.
Follow up question: What did you do with this item?
- Do you think people own more things than they really need these days?
- Are some things more important than others to show a person’s status in the society?
- What kind of things?
- Why do you think people want to show their social status?
- Has this also been people’s desire in the past, or is this a recent change?
Share this to help a friend do better in IELTS!