Skip to content
Speaking Part 1 Recent Test : Weather + Travelling
- What do you like to do in different seasons?
I don’t really care about the seasons. To me, weather affects what I do. If it’s hot I will be do outside activities like playing sports or hanging out. If it’s cold I’ll stay inside and probably take a good nap.
- What are the differences between different seasons?
Well summer it’s hot and winter’s cold. Also, while fall is a bit chilly, spring is often warm. If you live in Saigon or other tropical areas, you won’t even have a chance to experience autumn and spring. How unfortunate!
- What season is good for travelling in your country?
In my opinion, any season is good for travelling. Coastal cities are perfect desitnations during the summer months. Meanwhile, Vietnamese often travel abroad to watch the snow with their own eyes since we dont’t have snow in Vietnam.
- Take a good nap: ngủ ngon
- With their own eyes: tận mắt
- Where do you like to travel to?
It depends on the weather. If it’s hot I would love to go to the beach but if it’s cold then I prefer going for a picnic in the countryside.
- Do you prefer to travel alone or in a group?
In a group, definitely. This is because it’s much more fun. I love having my family as my travel partners so I could have some quality time with my loved ones. If I ever travel solo, I probably just suffer from a very bad break up.
- Is Vietnam a good destination for tourists?
Yes and No. Vietnam is a beautiful nation with so many historic buildings and breath-taking natural landscapes across the country which are definitely worth visiting. However, there are also many tourist traps and scams for foreigners.
- Have some quality time: có khoảng thời gian quý báu với ai
- Breath-taking: đẹp đến ngạt thở
- Tourist traps: bẫy lừa đảo (khi đi du lịch)
You may also like...