Idea Ultimate: Health
How can we enjoy good health? …
- It is absolutely essential not to eat junk food:
- French fries and other junk foods can be addictive; once you start eating them, you want to eat them more and more often.
- These foods contain too much fat, salt and sugar.
- Eating too much junk food makes people overweight.
- It also leads to high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Junk food can cause bad behavior and learning difficulties in children.
- Junk food lacks minerals and vitamins, which are essential to health and growth.
- Since these foods contain high amounts of cholesterol, they could trigger heart attacks and strokes.
- We should act on dietitians’ advice and eat at least two servings of fruit and three of vegetables every day.
- We should eat organic food rather than genetically modified food.
- 4. We need to eat sufficient quantities of different food stuff; having a well-balanced diet is extremely important.
- Exercise can reduce the risk of various types of cancer.
- Exercise can lower the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Exercise can mitigate the risk of heart disease.
- Exercise can minimize the risk of high blood pressure.
- Exercise burns calories and helps strengthen bones and muscles.
- Most people nowadays lead a sedentary lifestyle:
- We tend to walk less and do desk jobs.
- Most adults relax by watching television.
- Children play video games instead of doing sports.
- It could control your weight.
- It improves your mental health and mood.
- It increases your chances of living longer.