Skip to content
Idea Ultimate: Fat and Happy
Should we all grow fat and happy?
- We only live once; let’s enjoy ourselves.
- We should not care about what other people think of us.
- Exercise is a kind of torture; why should we exhaust ourselves like that?
- Dieters are always miserable as they are constantly hungry.
- Why should we spend a lifetime fighting a losing battle against spreading hips, protruding tummies and double chins?
- It is a myth that all fat people are happy.
- Fat people suffer psychologically and physically:
- Obesity makes fat people objects of ridicule so they become miserable at school and as grown-ups.
- Being overweight is bad for health (i.e. it leads to heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.)
- Ready-made clothes are hard to obtain for fat people.
- Fat people tire easily.
- Being fat is associated with insensible living.
- Premature death is more likely in fat people.
- Life quality is poor for fat people. A life of gasping and wheezing and sitting in doctors’ waiting rooms is not a quality existence.
- Most heavy people suffer from chronic back pain.
- They might develop depression because of the stress caused by having out-of-balance body chemistry, feeling unattractive, being socially isolated, not finding a spouse, etc.
- Seats in planes, theaters, and cars are tight for fat people.
- Making and keeping friends is tough. As superficial as it may be, people tend to befriend folks that they are pleased to introduce to their other friends.
- Many employers refuse to hire anyone who is overweight because they believe fat people work too slowly and tire before the workday ends.
You may also like...