IELTS Speaking test in India – November 2018
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe the education system in your hometown.
– Would you like to improve it?
– How would you do it?
– How often do you buy shoes?
– Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?
– Did you buy shoes online?
– How often do you go to public parks?
– Do parks in your hometown need improvements?
– Should parks have more open space or better facilities?
– Why do you think so?
Talk about an interesting discussion or conversation you were involved in. Please say
– What and when was it?
– Who were you talking with?
– How did you feel after that?
– Is it important to be a good listener?
– What is the best way to remember the main idea of a discussion?
– What professions require experience in public speaking?
– Is confidence the most important trait for public speaking?