IELTS Writing 2020 test is updated quickly and accurately..
– Task 1: Table
– Task 2: The use of social media is replacing face-to-face interaction among many people in society. Do you think the advantages outweigh the advantages?
– Task 1: Table
– Task 2: Today, TV channels broadcast man’s sport shows more than women’s sport shows. Why? Should TV channels give equal showtime for women’s sport and men’s sport?
– Task 1: Line (population groups in New Zealand)
– Task 2: Spoken communication is more powerful than written communication. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– Task 1: Bar
– Task 2: Films were produced by big companies in the past, but today people are able to make a film. Do you think this trend is positive or negative?
– Task 1: Process
– Task 2: Is the mental strength important for success in sports or is it more important to have strong and fit people in sports. Discuss both views and give opinion.
– Task 1: Bar chart
– Task 2: People are having more and more sugar-based drinks. What are the reasons? What are the solutions to make people drink less
Delay corona virus……….
– Task 2: In today’s world, private companies rather than the government pay for and conduct most scientific research.
Do you think the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
– Task 2: Today, parents spend little free time with their children.
Why is this the case?
Who are more affected: parents or children?
– Task 2: The government should spend more money on medical research to protect citizen’s health rather than on protecting the environment.
Do you agree or disagree?