IELTS Speaking Part 1
IELTS Speaking Part 1 is a guess work of topics which would ask from September to December 2021.
1. Work and studies (always in use)
- Do you work or are you a student?
- What work do you do?
- Why did you choose that job?
- Do you like your job?
- Is there anything you dislike about your job?
- What was your dream job when you were young?
- Do you miss being a student?
- What subjects are you studying?
- Why did you choose to study that subject?
- What do you like about your studies?
- What do you dislike about your studies?
- Do you prefer to study in the mornings or afternoons?
2. Hometown (always in use)
- Tell me something interesting about your hometown.
- Do you like your home town?
- Is that a big city or a small place?
- How long have you been living there?
- Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
- How has your town changed over the last 20 years?
3. Country (always in use)
- Tell me a little about your country.
- Which part of your country do most people live in?
- Where is your country located?
- Tell me about the main industries in your country.
- What are some of the good things and some of the bad things about living in your country?
4. Home (always in use)
- Can you describe the place where you live?
- What kind of housing accommodation do you live in (House or Flat)?
- What’s your favorite room in your house?
- How the walls are decorated in that room?
- Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
- What can you see from the windows where you live?
- Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
- What would you like to change in your house?
- What do you dislike about your house?
- Do you like barbecues?
- When the last time did you eat food at barbecues?
- What kind of food do you like to eat at barbecues?
- How often do you have a barbecue party?
- Would you like to have a barbeque with your family or your friends?
- Did you have barbeque when you were a child?
- Do people in your country like barbecues?
- Do you like to travel by car?
- When do you travel by car?
- Where is the farthest place you have traveled by car?
- Do you like to sit in the back or front when traveling by car?
- Do you like to watch the sky?
- What is the sky like at night in your hometown?
- Can you see the moon and stars where you live?
- What is the best place to look at the sky in your hometown?
- Have you ever taken a course about stars?
- Is it important to study stars?
- What’s your favorite star?
- What do you do to relax?
- Do you think doing sports is a good way to relax?
- Do you think vacation is a good time for you to relax?
- Do you think students need more relaxing time?
- Do you like flowers?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What flowers have special meaning in your country?
- Do you like to send flowers to others?
- When was the last time you gave flowers to someone?
- Have you planted any flowers?
- Do you like to have flowers in your home?
- Where can people buy flowers in your hometown?
- Do you like advertisements?
- How do you feel about advertisements?
- Is there much advertising in your country?
- Where can we see advertisements?
- Do you like advertisements on TV or radio?
11. Special Costumes
- Do you like to wear special costumes?
- When was the last time, you did wear special costumes?
- Did you try any special costumes when you were young?
- Do you ever buy special costumes?
- Do you use a wallet?
- Have you ever lost a wallet?
- Have you ever sent a wallet to someone as a gift?
- Do most of your friends use a wallet?
13. Wild Animals
- Have you ever seen wild animals?
- Where can we see wild animals?
- What’s your favorite wild animal?
- Do you like watching animals in the zoo?
- Is it important to let children know about animals?
- Is it important to protect wild animals?
14. Primary School
- What did you like to do the most when you were in primary school?
- How did you go to your primary school?
- How do you like your primary school?
- What did you do in your leisure time in primary school?
- Would you like to work in a company related to environmental protection?
- How can we protect the environment?
- Do you think you have done enough to protect the environment?
- Is there education about environmental protection at school?
- What is the decoration like in your home?
- What kind of decoration do you prefer?
- Do Indian people like decorating their homes?
- What’s your favorite color when decorating your home?
17. Taking rest
- How often do you take a rest?
- What do you usually do when you are resting?
- Do you take a nap when you are resting?
- How do you feel after taking a nap?
- What public holidays do you have in your country?
- Which public holidays do you like the most?
- What was the best holiday of your life?
- Do you like to spend the holidays with your friends or family?