Recent IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – December 2018
The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by M who recently took his test in Vietnam:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do?
- What music do you listen to?
- What music don’t you like? Why?
- Did you ever attend a live concert?
- How was it? Why?
- What type of shoes do you wear?
- Do you purchase them online or in store? Why?
- Do you purchase shoes because the fashion changes, or because you need a new pair?
Talk about a family you know well, that runs a business. Please say
- Describe the family.
- What do they do?
- How and when did you meet them?
- What are the disadvantages and advantages of running a business?
- What are the benefits for workers?
- What other businesses are famous in your country?
- Which is better, small or large companies?