1. Do you often use a dictionary?If yes, how often and what for? If no, why not? If not very often, say how often and why not very often?
Yes, I use a dictionary very often, in fact daily. I am a student and I read a lot of text related to my studies. I often come across words I don’t know the meaning of and I use the dictionary to look up the meaning and synonyms.
2. Do you prefer to use an electronic dictionary or a dictionary made of paper?
I prefer to use the electronic dictionary now as it is very convenient and I can easily search for a meaning in a matter of a few seconds. I have a dictionary app downloaded on my phone.
3. If someone gave you a dictionary as a gift, how would you feel?
I will feel happy, as it is a very useful gift for me or for anyone. We keep coming across new words everyday and everyone should have a dictionary.
4. Do you think it would be interesting to write a dictionary? OR Do you think it would be interesting to be part of a team that is writing a dictionary?
Yes, I think so. It will be very interesting to understand the details of all the words, like which part of speech they form, what the origin of the word is, its synonyms and many more such details.
5. What kind of person do you think writes a dictionary?
A person who writes a dictionary has to have an indepth knowledge of the language and also needs to know the origin and history of the language. It requires a great deal of work and thoroughness, so the person has to be very patient and thorough.
1. Which mobile apps do you use?
I use a lot of mobile apps for different purposes like Whatsapp for sending messages to my friends and family members. For social networking I use facebook and for sharing my pictures I use Instagram. Apart from this I use apps to read news or do banking services on my phone
2. Which ones do you want to use?
I would like to use apps to know more about jobs or studies related to my field. I believe there is a huge requirement for apps related to specific jobs or courses and these can help people in becoming good and what they do or study.
3. Which ones are popular in your country?
In my country whatsapp, snapchat and instagram are the most popular apps as people in my country like to spend their time by chatting with each other and sharing their pictures.
4. Do you want to make an app?
Yes, I would like to make an App. I would make an app for the IELTS exam which can help students in preparation of the exam and to score good band score.
1. How many hours you sleep everyday?
I sleep around 78 hours everyday. I think it is necessary to sleep for atleast 6 hours everyday.
2. Is it necessary to take a nap everyday?
Yes it is very important to take a nap everyday because it gives a much needed break to our body and we feel refreshed after sleep.
3. Do old people sleep a lot? Why
Yes old people tend to sleep a lot because due to old age they get tired easily and they need more rest as compared to young people.
4. What time you usually go to the bed?
I normally go to the bed around 11 PM but if I have important work or have to prepare for exams I sleep early so that I can study or work by getting up early in the morning.
5. Do you always have a good sleep?
I am a happy person so I normally have a good sleep, but if I am disturbed about something or my health is not good I find it difficult to sleep.